Friday, August 21, 2009

Downsizing, Consolidating & Penny Pinching

I’ve been giving “downsizing,” “consolidating,” and “penny pinching” some thought lately. While many people have been recently forced into situations where this is necessary, I think I have been working at these the past few years. Saving money and time is huge! I started looking at those around me to find ideas. So far, I really like what many of us are doing!

When it comes to health and fitness, there is no compromise. None!

Gym memberships that rarely gets used saves big bucks. Plus, I found that I am in better shaped and condition than I ever got at a gym. Probably because I had a good plan and stayed consistent by working out at home with Beachbody DVDs.

Downsizing?? Well, since just about every Beachbody program requires so little space and equipment, it’s easy to have a home gym!

When it comes to eating, don’t give in to those bogus “meal deals” that fast food chains and restaurants lure us into with FREE meals or 2 for one! I mean... sure we save now, but at what cost later?? Really! Think about it! “We need to eat, so let’s eat garbage to save money.” Not a good way to behave.

One way I have seen many save on costs is using the BB Club or Coach discount (10-25%) on products. Those who have value the amazing feeling form that magical shake called Shakeology and given all that’s in there, it’s probably the most bang for the buck when it comes to the BB product catalog! :)

There are so many other perks too when it comes to this amazing company like the FREE tools, FREE online community of friends and FREE online gym and contests to win... yep... FREE MONEY!!

So, I think it’s amazing what all of us have discovered to downsize, consolidate, and penny pinch when it comes to our health and fitness. At least we have that part of our lives burning a little brighter!

Now we need to share with those we love so they can benefit!

PT out
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: