Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanks Beachbody

This past April 13 marked 6 years since I started my journey to health and fitness. I actually started one year previously when I bought Power 90 of an infomercial at 4:30 in the morning. But I failed miserably as I tried to do the program on my own terms. So, the videos collected dust until I grew another jean size.

Fast forward to today, May 15, 2009 and I am BLOWN AWAY at what I have achieved using Beachbody workouts, supplements and online community support tools.


Last week Beachbody celebrated their 10th year Anniversary. So, I feel I discovered them in their infancy. My how this company has listened to the customer and developed amazing programs and products like
Hip Hop Abs, Slim in Six, P90X, Turbo Jam, Yoga Booty Ballet, Chalean Extreme, Insanity and Shakeology. Each revolutionary in their own special way.

Two of the products mentioned above I have never done. Insanity hasn't yet hit the market and Yogo Booty Ballet just doesn't appeal to my inner Goddess. ;)


That being said, I want to thank all the amazing people at Beachbody and incredible trainers who have made it possible for me to walk with confidence and happiness. Now I am able to help others to adopt a health lifestyle through the
Beachbody Coaching program. This lets someone like me earn a brilliant supplemental income without needing any special certification. All I gotta do is share my story. I proudly do.

Thanks Beachbody and Happy Anniversary!


PT out


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: